• Preferred by numerotus professional leagues, teams and players around
• New, colorful design for improved visibility and faster player reactions
• Exclusive developed PU material guarantees that the ball maintains its
high quality and roundness after every kick
• Structured PU surface for optimal ball contact and control
• Special developed Butyl bladder with polyester fibres inside to ensure a
perfect bounce, easy control and optimal air retention.
Use: Club matches and training Material: FPUG 1500 “grain” Qualities: New, colorful design for improved visibility and
faster player reactions. Training ball made of high quality PU
material. A specially developed butyl bladder inside of the ball
ensures a reliable and extremely low bounce making it easy to
control. A Double-Lock valve ensures that the ball is airtight.
The ball is hand-sewn. Approval: IMS APPROVED
• One of the fastest balls in our range.
• The 32 panels are dual bonded - both stitched and glued for less water uptake.
• PU-topfilm laminated with 2mm neoprene foam and with extra foam pads for improved softness.
• SR bladder inside for excellent air retention.
• The outer material and the underlying foam layers give the ball a light touch and a comfortable softness.
Type: Training and match glove for children Palm: 3 mm Flexion Latex ensures a perfect grip in all kinds of
weather. Ventilation: The fingers have mesh on the sides which ensures good
air circulation. Fit: The Anatomical Fit System ensures optimum fit as the glove is
designed according to the hand’s natural grip position. Cut: Flat Cut. Wrist: The slit-like wrist closure makes putting on the glove easy and
provides good freedom of movement.